Animal Life Cycles Bundle for Grade 3-5 - Downloadable Only
This bundle includes 19 Resources about Life Cycles, including: Reading, Color Diagrams, Activities and Testing (25 pages total).
1. Life Cycles Primer for Educators
2. Life Cycle Reading
3. Life Cycle Short Answer Quiz and Answer Sheet (2 pages - Copy Ready) - Reading Comprehension Assessment
4. Life Cycle of a Bullfrog Color Diagram
5. Life Cycle of a Green Frog Sequencing Activity (Copy Ready)
6. Life Cycle Sequencing Answer Sheet Template (For all Life Cycle Activities - Copy Ready)
7. Life Cycle of a Monarch Butterfly Color Diagram (Complete Metamorphosis)
8. Life Cycle of a Monarch Butterfly Sequencing Activity (Copy Ready)
9. Life Cycle of a Grasshopper Color Diagram (Incomplete Metamorphosis)
10. Life Cycle of a Bluebird Color Diagram
11. Life Cycle of a Bluebird Sequencing Activity (Copy Ready)
12. Life Cycle of a Snapping Turtle Color Diagram
13. Life Cycle of a Snapping Turtle Coloring Page (Copy Ready)
14. Comparing Life Cycles Mini-Poster (Color)
15. How Do Animals Give Birth? Matching and Answer Sheet (2 pages - Color)
16. Life Cycle Model Building - Butterfly and Frog (2 pages - Color)
17. Animals and their Young Mini-Poster (Color)
18. Animals and their Young Coloring Page
19. Life Cycles Multiple Choice Test and Answer Sheet (2 pages - Copy Ready)
When you research information you must cite the reference. Citing for websites is different from citing from books, magazines and periodicals. The style of citing shown here is from the MLA Style Citations (Modern Language Association).
When citing a WEBSITE the general format is as follows.
Author Last Name, First Name(s). "Title: Subtitle of Part of Web Page, if appropriate." Title: Subtitle: Section of Page if appropriate. Sponsoring/Publishing Agency, If Given. Additional significant descriptive information. Date of Electronic Publication or other Date, such as Last Updated. Day Month Year of access < URL >.
Amsel, Sheri. "Grade 3 - 3-LS1 From Molecules to Organisms: Structures and Processes" Exploring Nature Educational Resource ©2005-2019. July 18, 2019
< http://www.exploringnature.org/db/view/Grade-3-3-LS1-From-Molecules-to-Organisms-Structures-and-Processes >