This bundle includes realistically illustrated resources for planning, preparing soil, starting seeds, planting, tending, and harvesting a garden with kids. It integrates Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) with reading, color diagrams, and activities. (55 pages total).
Resources included in this Bundle:
1) Gardens are Cool Science - Introduction
2) Planning your Garden with a Garden Grid (3 pages)
3) Gardening Tools (2 pages)
4) Deep Beds, Sun and Soil, Room to Spread (3 pages)
5) Preparing the Soil
6) The Dirt on Dirt
7) Adding Mature
8) Starting Seeds Indoors
9) Seed or Seedling?
10) An Illustrated Guide to Garden Seedlings and Spacing (2 pages)
11) Readying Seedlings for Life Outdoors
12) Why Weed?
14) Garden Friends and Foes (2 Pages)
15) Planting Tips - Sowing, Harvesting, Pests, etc. (12 pages)
16) Harvest Time
17) Storing Food
18) Celebrating the Harvest
19) Garden Vegetables Color Mini-Poster
20) Garden Science Color Mini-Poster
21) Garden Vegetables Word Search
22) Name the Parts of the Plant with Answer Key (Color Diagram) (2 pages)
23) Parts of the Plant - Matching and Key (Color Diagram) (2 Pages)
24) Garden Pest Unscramble with Answer Key (Color Diagram) (2 pages)
25) Gardening Search
26) Early Vegetable Garden Maze
27) Draw a Praying Mantis
28) Label and Color the Garden Plants
29) Tomato Pest Information and Maze
30) NGSS Addressed in a Garden
Copyright © 2021 Sheri Amsel • All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy for classroom use only. Electronic distribution limited to classroom use only.