We can only ship physical products in the U.S. at this time.
You can buy our downloadable products from anywhere on Earth!
Fulfill the following Next Generation Science Standards:
LS1.C: Organization for Matter and Energy Flow in Organisms
*For Kindergarten, this standard is about what plants and animals need to eat.
• Organization for Matter and Energy Flow in Organisms (Food Webs) - Primer for Educators with Next Generation Science Standards covered in this Bundle.
• Rubric Building Resource
1) What Animals and Plants Need to Live and Grow - Read Aloud Page (1 page)
2) What Plants Need Diagram - (1 page)
3) What Plants Need to Live and Grow - Matching wuth Answer Sheet (2 pages)
4) What Plants Need to Grow Investigation (2 pages)
5) Two Food Web Diagrams (One more complex for older students) - (2 pages)
6) What Animals Need to Live and Grow - Matching wuth Answer Sheet (2 pages)
7) All Animals Eat Food Matching and Answer Sheet (2 pages)
8) Meat Eater or Plant Eater? - Cart Sorting (2 pages)
9) What Do Animals Eat on the African Savannah Page and Answer Sheet (2 pages)
10) What Rainforest Aniamls Eat - Matching wuth Answer Sheet (2 pages)
11) What Desert Animals Eat - Matching wuth Answer Sheet (2 pages)
12) Food Web Poster Drawing (1 page)
*Bundles are copyright protected. Only when purchased from Exploringnature.org here can they be legally photocopied copied for your class.