We can only ship physical products in the U.S. at this time.
You can buy our downloadable products from anywhere on Earth!
Fulfill the following Next Generation Science Standards:
LS2.A: Interdependent Relationships in Ecosystems
LS2.B: Cycles of Matter and Energy Transfer
*For Grade 5, these standards are about food webs and cycling of matter.
This bundle includes 22 age-appropriate resources about Interdependent Relationships in Ecosystems and Cycles of Matter and Energy Transfer in Ecosystems including: Reading, Color Diagrams, Activities, Performance Tasks and Assessment (35 pages total):
• Food Webs Primer for Educators with with the specific Standards addressed (2 pages)
• Rubric Building NGSS Resources (2 pages)
1) Food Webs Reading Page
2) Food Webs Vocabulary Quiz and Answer Sheet (2 pages)
3) Food Webs Color Diagram (color)
4) Food Webs Authentic Performance (color)
5) Food Webs Mini-Poster (color)
6) Parts of the Food Web Matching and Answer Key (2 pages - color)
7) Build a Forest Food Web Activity and Answer Sheet (2 pages)
8) Forest Food Color Diagram (color)
9) Antarctica Food Web Color Diagram
10) Build an Antarctica Food Web Activity and Answer Key (2 pages)
11) Build a Desert Food Web Activity and Answer Key (2 pages)
13) Build a Desert Food Web 2-D Model (2 pages)
14) Desert Food Color Diagram
15) Wetland Food Color Diagram
16) Build a Wetland Food Web Activity and Answer Key (2 pages)
17) Build a Wetland Food Web 2-D Model (2 pages)
18) Food Webs - Multiple Choice Answer Key (2 pages - color)
19) Cycling of Matter in the Soil Reading (1 page)
20) Soil Food Web Organisms - Matching and Answer Key (2 pages)
21) Soil Food Web Mini-Poster (color - 1 page)
22) Soil Food Web Mini-Poster (black and white - 1 page)
*Bundles are copyright protected. Only when purchased from Exploringnature.org here can they be legally photocopied copied for your class.