We can only ship physical products in the U.S. at this time.
You can buy our downloadable products from anywhere on Earth!
11 copy-ready activities about cells and organelles to use for lesson plans, sub-plans, class activities, homework assignments, and model building to fulfill NGSS. This bundle includes:
1. Color the Organelles of the Cell
2. Label the Organelles of the Cell (plus Key)
3. Cell Organelle Functions (color)
4. Cell Organelle Functions (black and white)
5. Cell Organelle Vocabulary Quiz - Short Answer
6. Cell Organelle Vocabulary Quiz - Matching
7. Cells and Organelles Analogy Matching Activity (plus Key)
8. Draw the Cell’s Organelles
9. Cell Organelles - Foldable Activity (3 pages)
10. Cell Organelles - Cut Windows: Foldable Activity (3 pages)
11. Cell Organelles - Foldable Fact Finder (3 pages - color and black and white)
NGSS Addressed in this Bundle: Disciplinary Core Ideas
LS1.A: Structure and Function
• All living things are made up of cells, which is the smallest unit that can be said to be alive. An organism may consist of one single cell (unicellular) or many different numbers and types of cells (multicellular). (MS-LS1-1)
• Within cells, special structures are responsible for particular functions, and the cell membrane forms the boundary that controls what enters and leaves the cell. (MS-LS1-2)
• In multicellular organisms, the body is a system of multiple interacting subsystems. These subsystems are groups of cells that work together to form tissues and organs that are specialized for particular body functions. (MS-LS1-3)
*Bundles are copyright protected. Only when purchased from Exploringnature.org here can they be legally photocopied copied for your class.