1. Print out the Wetland Background (drag off the page onto desktop or click on link). Blow it up on a copy machine (print out in quarters) and tape together. Should be about 11 x17". Color it.
2. Using the How to Draw pages below, draw each of the wetland animals, color them and cut them out (they can be laminted first if available). Draw a: Beaver, Moose, Bobcat, Bullfrog, Spring Peeper, Loon, Heron, Mallard, Dragonfly, Trout, Bass.
3. Back animals with masking tape and add onto mural (velcro tabs allow you to change the positions of animals).
Some Things to Work Out:
1. What other animals might you add for a Freshwater Wetland?
2. Can you form a food web with the animals you have already?