To view these resources with no ads please Login or Subscribe (and help support our site).
To create your rainforest mural:
1. Print out animals and plants (drag off page onto desktop or click on pdf below). Use them as is or blow them up to half-size or even full-size to scale.
2. Color each and cut them out. These can be laminated and cut out for more durable murals.
3. Research animals and write about them on the text plate templates (at bottom). Or use pre-made text plate for each animal.
4. Create a background using construction paper or rolled paper sponge dabbed with tempra paint using the background pdf as a guide.
5. Back animals with masking tape and add onto mural (velcro tabs allow you to change the positions of animals).
6. Take a picture with your class and email it in to be posted on Exploring Nature!
To view these resources with no ads, please Login or Subscribe (and help support our site).