Halloween Haunted House Directions
1. Print the black Haunted House on heavier stock paper (if available).
2. Print the Haunted House Creatures sheet on orange paper (if available). If on white paper, color with orange crayon or highlighter.
3. Cut along the dotted lines ONLY for the windows and door on the Haunted House sheet.
4. Using a ruler along the bending edge, to create flat bend for door and windows. *Note that the windows in the bell towers are complete cut outs.
5. Cut out the Haunted House.
6. Using a glue stick, add glue to the back of the Haunted House sheet avoiding the folding windows and door. 7. Stick Haunted House sheet over the Creatures sheet, lining up creatures in the windows. Press down and hold in place until dry under a heavy book.
5. Try all the windows and doors. You are ready to go!
When you research information you must cite the reference. Citing for websites is different from citing from books, magazines and periodicals. The style of citing shown here is from the MLA Style Citations (Modern Language Association).
When citing a WEBSITE the general format is as follows.
Author Last Name, First Name(s). "Title: Subtitle of Part of Web Page, if appropriate." Title: Subtitle: Section of Page if appropriate. Sponsoring/Publishing Agency, If Given. Additional significant descriptive information. Date of Electronic Publication or other Date, such as Last Updated. Day Month Year of access < URL >.
Amsel, Sheri. "Haunted House Poster with Secret Doors" Exploring Nature Educational Resource ©2005-2023. March 27, 2023
< http://www.exploringnature.org/db/view/Haunted-House-Poster-with-Secret-Doors >