Request a ZOOM tour for your school, district, or homeschool group.
The Exploring Nature Science Resource website has over 7,000 pages of science education resources for K-12.
Take a Zoom tour to learn how to find:
• Topical Reading that can prepare you to teach the unit and/or allow students to review each topic.
• Illustrated Diagrams to help students decipher difficult concepts.
• Performance Tasks that students can complete for each topic.
• Investigations, Experiments, and Experiences to enhance critical thinking.
• Activities and Worksheets to help cement understanding.
• Resources for research papers; from primary school animal reports to high school level research on genetic mutations, cellular respirations, adaptation, etc.
• Resources for creating classroom posters, murals, science notebooks, dioramas, etc.
• Assessment in the form of multiple choice, matching, short answer, diagram labeling, etc.
• Next General Science Standards (NGSS): unpacking, understanding, and finding the curriculum to fulfill the standards (including unit bundles).
Science Education Topics for K-12 include:
Adaptation and Natural Selection
Anatomy and Physiology (Human and Animal)
Animal Database with over 2,500 species of Mammals, Birds, Insects, Amphibians, Reptiles, etc.
Biology from Cells to Body Systems
Biomes of the World
Ecology: Earth Systems and Cycles
Gardening for Kids
Landforms and Waterways
Plant Science (Botany)
Take the Tour. Ask Questions.
Set up Your Date.
To join or set up at date, email at: email@example.com
We will email a ZOOM invite for the session.