Print out the graphic pages in the PDF found at the bottom of this page. Then use the folding instructions to fold the graphic pages correctly for teaching this food web lesson.
This foldable activity is adaptable for different age groups.
• For younger students, use the top graphic with the prey already visible in the predator's mouth. Students can guess what each animal eats and learn over time their food preference.
• For older students, use the bottom graphic and have students write and/or draw in each animal's prey.
To learn more about this animal go to: Grizzly Bears
To learn to draw this animal, go to: Drawing Grizzly Bear
Food Chains/Food Webs Flip Chart Set
Each Curriculum Mastery Flip Chart is mounted on a sturdy easel and features:
• 10 Double-sided, laminated 12" x 18" charts
– Side 1 features a colorful, graphic overview of the topic
– Side 2 serves as a "write-on/wipe-off" activity chart featuring questions, labeling exercises, vocabulary review & more!
• Activity Guide featuring black-line copy-masters & exercises
Set Includes the following 10 charts:
1. Understanding Trophic Levels
2. Rainforest Food Web
3. Desert Food Web
4. Arctic Food Web
5. Coral Reef Food Web
6. Grassland Food Web
7. Boreal Forest Food Web
8. Deciduous Forest Food Web
9. Saltwater Marsh Food Web
10. Freshwater Food Web