This foldable teaches students about Food Webs and Trophic Levels.
Print out the high resolution version of the front and back of the foldable. Copy them two sided. Help students follow the directions in the template (at bottom) to create their foldable.
We've included both a black and white and color version. The black and white version can easily be copied for classroom use and students can color them as well. If you have access to color copying, the color version is a good teaching tool.
We've also included a blank template and a filled in template, so students can use it as a study tool and a research tool. See the high resolution PDF at bottom for both versions.
We recommend using a thicker paper for copying the activity (65-pound to cover stock will make them more durable).
Food Chains/Food Webs Flip Chart Set
Each Curriculum Mastery Flip Chart is mounted on a sturdy easel and features:
• 10 Double-sided, laminated 12" x 18" charts
– Side 1 features a colorful, graphic overview of the topic
– Side 2 serves as a "write-on/wipe-off" activity chart featuring questions, labeling exercises, vocabulary review & more!
• Activity Guide featuring black-line copy-masters & exercises
Set Includes the following 10 charts:
1. Understanding Trophic Levels
2. Rainforest Food Web
3. Desert Food Web
4. Arctic Food Web
5. Coral Reef Food Web
6. Grassland Food Web
7. Boreal Forest Food Web
8. Deciduous Forest Food Web
9. Saltwater Marsh Food Web
10. Freshwater Food Web