1) Collect 5 empty cereal boxes.
2) Cut them in half and trim off the sides. You now have 10 cardboard squares.
3) After you pick the plant or leaf you want to press, lay it in between two cardboard squares. You can collect 9 plants and stack them between the cardboard.
4) Lay a heavy book on top and let them sit for at least 2 weeks.
5) After two weeks glue each plant on a sheet of white paper using a bead of Elmers glue. When the glue dries it will be clear, so use enough to keep the whole pressed plant in place.
6) Write the name of the plant under it.