Activities, experiments, investigations, visual aids and assessment to use with NGSS and in response to NSTA science list-serves.
Activities that enhance science education can include:
• observation (study a process) and recording of data
• color, label or draw a model
• complete a diagram for vocabulary development
• species identification though dichotomous keys
• play a game that mimics a biologicL PROCESS (like predator prey tag)
• inquiry-based activities that use more critical thinking. i.e. theory, testing, recording data, drawing conclusions