All About Plants Flip Chart Set
Each Curriculum Mastery Flip Chart is mounted on a sturdy easel and features:
• 10 Double-sided, laminated 12" x 18" charts
• Side 1 features a colorful, graphic overview of the topic
• Side 2 serves as a "write-on/wipe-off" activity chart featuring questions, labeling exercises, vocabulary review & more!
• Activity Guide featuring black-line copy-masters & exercises
Set Includes the following 10 charts:
1. The Plant Kingdom
2. Plant Cells & Photosynthesis
3. Pollination & Germination
4. Gymonsperm vs. Angiosperm
5. Structure & Function of Plants
6. Adaptations of Plants
7. Plant Reproduction
8. Carnivorous Plants
9. Plants/Trees of North America
10. Flowering vs. Non-Flowering
When you research information you must cite the reference. Citing for websites is different from citing from books, magazines and periodicals. The style of citing shown here is from the MLA Style Citations (Modern Language Association).
When citing a WEBSITE the general format is as follows.
Author Last Name, First Name(s). "Title: Subtitle of Part of Web Page, if appropriate." Title: Subtitle: Section of Page if appropriate. Sponsoring/Publishing Agency, If Given. Additional significant descriptive information. Date of Electronic Publication or other Date, such as Last Updated. Day Month Year of access < URL >.
Amsel, Sheri. "Apple Tree Life Cycle (Flowering Plant)" Exploring Nature Educational Resource ©2005-2015. November 28, 2015
< http://www.exploringnature.org/db/view/3600 >